Olivier Renault’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, private equity and all aspects of corporate law and corporate finance.
Olivier Renault is lawyer at the Paris Bar and european lawyer at the Luxembourg Bar.
He has practiced since 1998, successively within the Corporate / M&A departments of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton for seven years and then with Clifford Chance.
Through his experience gained in these international firms, he has wide experience in handling complex cases for French and foreign clients, and in structuring, drafting and negotiating. His practice covers many business sectors, in particular the automotive and mechanical industries, as well as the energy, Internet, financial services and brokerage sectors.
He practices in both French and English.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar – 2015
- Admitted to the Paris Bar – 1998
- Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po) – Majored in Economics and Finance – 1995
- Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne University – Research Degree in International Private Law – 1993
- Paris II – Panthéon Assas University – Master’s in Business Law – 1992